Tuesday 14 November 2017

Animal Tales - 105


Welcome to Animal Tales, the monthly linky for all your animal stories.  If you have an animal related blog post (old or new) then come and link up!

One of my posts this week is about seeing wildlife in an unexpected place - you can read about it here.

Image from The Irish Times

Favourites from last month


Thank you to everyone who linked up to the October Animal Tales.  After a sad September link up when 2 of us wrote about the loss of pets, I am pleased that October brought posts about new pets.  Karen at Mad Cats and Babies has new hamsters and Emma at Farmer's Wife and Mummy is working hard at persuading her husband she absolutely and utterly needs a Labrador

Meet Batman and Robin from Mad Cats and Babies
Our beautiful Poppy - 3 years on and I still miss her every day
Over to you now and you can add up to TWO animal posts.  If you tweet with the hashtag #AnimalTales and @greenrosielife I'll retweet you.  Just give me a nudge if I appear to have forgotten you.

Full details of the linky can be found here but can I remind people of a couple of the "rules":

  • Please can you include my badge (preferably) or a link back to this blog.
  • This is a blog link so please comment on the host post and at least two other blogs in the link up, ideally including the one in front of you.  Thank you.
  • Pinterest - not a rule but for even greater exposure of your blog post please do join the Animal Tales Pinterest board and pin a picture from your linked posts. Vertical pictures are best for Pinterest.







5 comments :

  1. Hello Rosie! Thanks for introducing me to this linky & inviting me to participate. I hope I've followed all the rules correctly! I'm now off to read some of the other posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this great animal link up again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Happy to participate and looking forward to reading others' posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm horribly late to the party, but wanted to share a couple of posts with you! Thank you for hosting. -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello - sorry I have not been around for a while - I look forward to reading some of the posts. A sad one from me this time round.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.