Monday 6 November 2017

Going Green #12 - Nov 2017


Welcome to Going Green.  This is the place to promote all your green, sustainable, environmental, seasonal, local, organic, fair trade, ethical etc posts ... basically any post that helps or inspires readers to preserve and improve our beautiful world.  If you are not sure what posts would be good or need some ideas have a look here where you'll find all the details about the linky >>> Going Green Linky.

Green Christmas


Christmas can be a trying time for green minded people - the pressure to buy so much stuff and eat to excess is all around from TV to Internet, in the shops and at schools and businesses.  I would like to write a post giving some great ways to green up Christmas and for that I need your help.  Have you got some innovative ideas of how we can celebrate in style without spending a fortune and more importantly for the planet, without creating more waste?  Maybe you have some ideas for presents you can make or some delicious recipes for home-made festive food?  What about natural decorations or home-made cards?  Or have you ways you spend Christmas that don't involve any spending at all?

If you have any ideas you would like to share please either leave a comment below or use the contact form in the right hand column.  Do give a link to your blog, if you have one and I will link back to you.  Let's see if together we can wean ourselves off the excess that is the 21stcentury Christmas and be able to wish everyone a Very Happy GREEN Christmas.


My picks from Going Green October 2017


Thank you to everyone who linked up last month and it is lovely to see so many bloggers adding green posts - together we can spread our message far and wide! These are my favourite picks for September:

  • How to Make a Driftwood Christmas Tree from Kids of The Wild - with the festive season approaching and the shops filling with huge amounts of Christmas related products why not make your own tree this year.


  • DIY Shibori Quilt - how to transform old duvet covers from Vicky Myers Creations - I am not a seamstress in any shape or form but I reckon this would be a good project for me to start with.

Going Green is a subject I believe in with a passion I hope, that with your help, this little linky will go from strength to strength.  Please link up to 3 posts, old or new and let's work together to spread the word that Going Green is both important but also easy.  Please promote the linky on all your social media channels and amongst all your friends. Thank you 💚.

Before you link up may I just remind you of 3 of the "rules":

  • Link up a maximum of THREE posts - any more will be deleted (sorry)
  • Please can you include my badge (preferably) or a link back to A Green and Rosie Life.
  • This is a blog link so in order for us all to benefit please comment on a minimum of three other blogs in the link up, ideally including the one in front of you, one my host posts and one other ... the more you comment the more others are likely to visit your blog.

If you share your posts using the hashtag #GoingGreen and I will RT you etc.  I will also add posts with suitable vertical pins to my Going Green Linky board on Pinterest.

Need to find me on Social Media?  Here you go ...

Twitter | Facebook | Pinterest | Google + | Instagram

Thanks for visiting and I look forward to reading all your linked up green posts.

A Green and Rosie Life



2 comments :

  1. Thank you for featuring my post on making you home smell good and of course, for hosting the party. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pleased I dropped by for a visit

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.